Subject: Utility Needed
From: "William Walter Ford" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 17:03:49 -0500 (EST)

Hey All - I'm looking for a utility (arexx or whatever) that I can access 
from home or elsewhere across the net, to check the status of my render.

My office is fully wired to the net as is my personal machine....
I was thinking a simple script - maybe get LW to write to a datafile the 
last frame rendered, how long it took, and the time it wrote it....one 
thing it'll have to be able to do is write over to another machine on the 
net in our office, since when my machine renders or locks up - it can't 
be accessed via ftp or telnet.  I'm justed looking to in some way be able 
to decide if my machine is rendering still or if it has crashed...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks 

--Bill

______________________________________________________________________________

      Bill Ford - In Mind, Inc. - 110 Vista Centre Dr. - Forest, Va 24551
        [email-masked] - W3 http://www.inmind.com/people/bford.html
  	       Office: (804) 385-4087 - Fax:(804) 385-8962 
______________________________________________________________________________